Life Science Lab
Fully-equipped communal BSL-2 laboratory with 24 lab benches, and an adjoining tissue culture room.
- Fridges, -20ºC /-80ºC freezers, liquid nitrogen tanks
- PCR machines, electrophoresis equipment, gel documentation
- Orbital shakers, incubators, centrifuges
- Autoclave, oven, waste disposal service
- Microscopy room
Jointly operated with the Singapore MedTech Consortium – a group of over 70 SMEs providing end-to-end manufacturing solutions. Bring your prototypes to life with an array of engineering tools.
- 3D printers
- Laser Cutter and Engraver
- Drilling and Milling machine
- Hot air guns
Core Facilities & Equipment
Gain access to and harness the power of equipment and technology platforms to drive innovation, with a vast array of state-of-the-art instrumentation available on site within the Clinical Sciences Building of LKC Medicine.
Over 1,500 pieces of equipment, encompassing a range of technologies such as flow cytometry, mass spectrometry, animal housing facilities, and various other technology platforms.